Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years industry experience in PHP Developments and/or user interface
- Ability to work with both front-end and back-end technology with strong
knowledge of PHP 7 OOP, MVC and PHP Frameworks (Codeigniter, Laravel, Symfony or
- Good knowledge of rational databases with ability to design, modeling and write
raw queries. Experience in MySQL and PostgreSQL. Understanding of UI and UX
Concepts /wireframe/PSD and best practices.
- Building layouts with HTMLS, CSS3 and experience in CSS frameworks such as
bootstrap or foundation. Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS or LESS).
libraries, knowledge in front-end frameworks Angular, React or Vues will be a
- Experience with RESTFul services, building and debugging complex systems in a
team environment, investigating, TDD, bug fixing and improving performance.
- Experience in source control GIT, PM and bug tracking tools. Code consistency
and readability. Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of SEO principles, Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
Experience in TDD-test-driven developments.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of Sri Lanka’s most innovative, digital, data, and design thinking company.
- The chance to work on innovative projects designed for international markets.
- Training and development using a design thinking methodology.
- An environment that encourages innovation, out of the box thinking, and promotes the exchange of new ideas.
- A competitive and attractive salary package for the right candidate.
- To be a part of a positive team with a can-do attitude.
If you’re up to the task, attach your resume and portfolio here.